Junior Database Developer
(ref: JDD/05/15), Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Athens a Junior Database Developer, with good knowledge of German and English.
- Development of database scripts and processes;
- Design and implementation of databases and reports;
- Technical documentation in German and English.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant subject;
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in database design, programming and/or reporting tools is considered an asset;
- German and English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team for major international clients, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JDD/05/15), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.