IT BID MANAGER
(ref: ITBM/09/15), Athens, Greece
Main focus: international business development and pre-sales.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) wishes to employ an IT BID MANAGER to provide his/her services in the company’s offices in Athens. The candidate will participate in the company’s business and marketing actions in various international markets and the preparation of high quality technical offers.
The ideal candidate will, among other things:
- Master the area of IT services, e-government in particular, and understand the business of the company (www.eurodyn.com);
- Understand completely the requirements of ED’s clients (mainly government and public sector organizations in Europe and internationally);
- Assist the development of relations with customers and partnerships with other companies internationally;
- Assess business opportunities internationally;
- Coordinate the preparation of technical bids;
- Prepare technical documents, tenders and marketing material;
- Visit customers and make presentations;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Support the company’s profitability targets and measures.
- University Degree in IT / Computer Science or Engineering;
- Post-graduate degree PhD/MSc in IT / Computer Science or related area.
- At least five years of experience in IT;
- Solid background in IT (ideally also in e-government) and very good knowledge of the state of the art in IT;
- Excellent technical writing skills;
- Knowledge of the government sector and European / international organizations will be appreciated.
- Fluency in English is compulsory;
- Good knowledge of French and/or German or other EU languages will be highly appreciated.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: ITBM/09/15) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also want to consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)