J2EE SOFTWARE ENGINEER (ref: JSE/10/15)
To develop web applications in the field of e-Government, using Spring framework.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have vacancy positions for J2EE Software Engineer to join our expanding development teams in Athens.
• Development of Java-based solutions in the areas of enterprise content
management and e-government applications;
• Analysis of requirements, construction and unit testing of developments;
• Troubleshooting systems in production;
• Evaluation of emerging technologies.
• University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• Strong analytical skills, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
• Minimum two years working experience with Java;
• Experience with Spring Framework, Drools, ORM Frameworks, ReST, JDBC,Tomcat,
Unit testing frameworks, Git;
• Fluency in verbal and written English.
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: JSE/10/15) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential. You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers).