IT Consultant (ref: ITCL/10/15), London, UK and/or Athens, Greece
To undertake, business development and IT consulting activities.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (London, Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS seeks to employ an English speaking IT Consultant who will undertake business development and IT consulting missions. The successful candidate should be ready to undertake the challenges posed by large-scale implementation IT projects internationally, and provide his/her services to major international and government administrations.
- Analysis and documentation of business requirements and functional / non-functional specifications
- Commercial prospecting and promotion of company solutions
- Company representation, customer relations and account management
- Preparation of documentation (project deliverables, user manuals, reports, etc.)
- Delivery of consulting, training and helpdesk services to end-users
- Project Management support, coordination, and reporting, throughout the lifecycle of IT projects
Business / Technical Analysis of requests from clients related to the design and implementation of IT applications, representation of the company at market engagement events, Technical and Progress Report writing, etc.
Successful candidates should also demonstrate particular abilities and communication skills, for delivering presentations, systems demonstrations and functional trainings for end-users, for ensuring the highest possible quality in any deliverable and business development tasks.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ involvement in large, complex software development assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (native speaker level)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Experience in any of the following is considered an asset: UML analysis, Web development projects, Databases
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ITCL/10/15) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
Follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn to stay informed about new vacancy openings.