IT CONSULTANT (ref: ITC/10/15) Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for an IT CONSULTANT, to offer his/her services as an expert in various international projects of the company.
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project;
- Designing and installing IT systems;
- Writing reports and documentation;
- Analysing and compiling information;
- Preparing documentation;
- Troubleshooting, incident and problem analysis, software testing;
- Trainings and sales support.
- University degree in IT or related subject;
- Good understanding of IT;
- Excellent English language skills oral and written;
- At least two years of experience or post-graduate studies;
- Client focused;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time-management skills, ability to work across various projects;
- Teamwork – team player.
- Involvement in e-government projects;
- Knowledge of UML, programming languages and databases;
- Knowledge of other European languages will be an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: ITC/10/15) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also want to consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)