EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for an R&D Project Manager, to offer his/her services as an expert based in Athens, Greece.
Management of R&D projects and staff, organisation of new R&D initiatives, technical writing skills.
The ideal candidate will build R&D consortiums, coordinate writing proposals and manage R&D projects. He will follow the evolution of new technologies and identify new concepts.
- PhD / MSc in IT or related fields with minimum 3 year of experience in R&D projects in the field of software and IT;
- Experience in areas such as e-government, e-business, e-health, e-inclusion, security, knowledge management, Semantics, Social Computing, Cloud Computing Applications and any emerging technological application domain in the ICT sector, will be appreciated;
- Experience in writing proposals for national and EU funded programs;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management of national and EU funded programs;
- Excellent communication skills, excellent English, ability to negotiate and cooperate with international partners.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference:(ref: RDPM/11/15) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.