Workflow JEE Developer (ref: WJD/02/16)
With experience in implementing and supporting Workflow projects in JEE technology
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Workflow JEE Developer to offer his services as a developer at the premises of the company in Athens. The successful candidate will be integrated in the Software Development Team of the company.
- Design and implement BPM workflows, using FileNet (IBM Case Foundation) or Activity;
- Design and implement document management solutions, using FileNet or other document management system;
- Support and maintain FileNet / Activity installations;
- Participate in the implementation of JEE solutions.
- University Degree in IT or similar field;
- Experience in analysis, design, and development using FileNet/Activity and Java;
- Strong development background with Java and Web Services;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of IBM Datacap or any other OCR tool (e.g. ABBYY, Kofax) is considered as asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref:WJD/02/16) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.