Java Web Developer (with knowledge of German)
(ref: GJWD/06/16), Thessaloniki or Athens
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Thessaloniki and/or Athens a Java Web Developer with good command of German.
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain large and complex Java Web applications;
- Collaborate passionately with colleagues, adhering to high professional standards and ensuring the delivery of quality software and project documentation;
- Contribute to the continual improvement process through cross-thinking and putting forward innovative ideas;
- Participate in very important international IT projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team & quality oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Good knowledge of Java and enthusiasm for software development;
- German and English; French or other languages will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (GJWD/06/16), at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.