(ref: ITCA/11/16), Athens, Greece
For a major international client (requirements analysis, testing, etc.)
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for an IT Consultant, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as part of a project team based in Athens. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises.
- Participate in requirements analysis and design of IT systems;
- Elaboration of functional/non-functional specifications;
- Preparation of testing material and organisation of functional testing;
· Testing of IT-systems and reporting test results;
- Preparation of documentation (user manuals, reports, etc.);
- Delivery of consulting, training and helpdesk services to end-users;
· Project Management support, coordination, and reporting.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Familiarity with UML, test execution and document writing;
- Experience with XML, Bugzilla, Jira, Selenium will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of English; French and/or German will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: ITCA/11/16) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.