Are you a native German speaker and seeking a part-time employment? Are you looking for the chance to take advantage of your excellent communication skills and jump into a sales role? Would you like to work for a leading company in the IT Services Industry which is now investing on Greece?
If so, this is your time to work as a German B2B Inside Sales Representative.
In this role, you will convert leads into sales while working for a German trusted company with presence in 38 subsidiaries and more than 3,500 employees globally.
What our client offers to German Inside Sales Representative:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Indefinite contract from Day 1
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Two extra salaries per year
- Public health insurance
- Buddy programme for an easy start for new employees
- A unique opportunity to be part of the founding team in Greece
Tasks of a German Inside Sales Representative:
- Generate new business opportunities and manage pipelines.
- Cold calling to approach new prospects/accounts.
- Actively creating new sales for products and associated services and solutions as well as follow up on existing leads to pursue them until closure.
- Develop End Customer knowledge, capture customer contacts in CRM and customer profiling in associated tools.
- Build customer confidence, drive sales from qualification.
Requirements of a German Inside Sales Representative include:
- Native level in German among with advanced English knowledge
- Capacity to build trust, positive attitude and ease in building relationships.
- Ability to identify customer needs and resolve issues.
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international, multicultural environment, and think outside the box.
- Tech experienced, familiar and active on Social Media, Sales Mindset
If the characteristics of the position German Inside Sales Representative sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at email@example.com or at +30 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.