SharePoint Developer fluent in French (ref:SHD/09/13), Luxembourg
With expertise in development using SharePoint 2007/2010.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS(www.eurodyn.comis a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Alicante, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a SharePoint Developer, fluent in French, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Luxembourg. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design, Development and Customization of SharePoint 2007 and 2010;
- Contribute in planning and architecting solutions;
- Perform data migration tasks;
- Analyze test results and create deployment packages, guidelines and contribute in deployments to testing/production environments;
- Responsible for documentation and for providing technical support to users and business analysts.
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT, OR non university degree with minimum 10 years experience in IT;
- Minimum 4 years of application development using SharePoint 2007 and 2010;
- Experience in migration/upgrade projects from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010, including data migration;
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and oral.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SHD/09/13), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.