JAVA Engineer/Developer (Spring/JMS/EXTJS)
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS(www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Alicante, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a JAVA Engineer/Developer, fluent in English and French to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Luxembourg. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Analysis and development of document and workflow systems;
- Development of frameworks and interface based design;
- Integration with other applications and production of technical documentation;
- Assistance with the deployment and configuration of the systems;
- Assistance with training of administrators and end users.
- University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science with at least 8 years of work experience in IT;
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design;
- Know-how of Oracle 10g/11, MySQL, Jboss, Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven and Jenkins is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development, JUnit tests and logging frameworks is of high importance;
- Experience HTML5 and Web 2.0 is an asset;
- Knowledge of architecture design, iText and Apache reporting tools, Enterprise Service Bus, software development lifecycle and methodologies, applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and Prince2 is beneficial;
- Strong familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design and familiarity with XML parsers is considered an asset;
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools (Computer Aided Translation) would be ideal;
- Excellent command of English and French.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JED/08/13), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers).