Oracle PL/SQL Developer (RDBMS, Modelling Tools)
(ref: ORAD/05/15), Brussels, Belgium
With expertise in Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL and Relational Database Management Systems.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development Team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design, implementation, maintenance and testing of database layers of multi-tears applications;
- Data analysis and modelling;
- Development and maintenance of database stored procedures;
- Database configuration, optimization and integration with applications;
- Definition and integration of database components and database design;
- Drafting technical documentation;
- Provision of assistance with deployment and configuration;
- Participation in meetings with the client’s project teams.
- Minimum 13 years of combined relevant university studies and experience in IT;
- Experience with programming languages in application development environments;
- Working experience in multi-tier web applications design and development;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies;
- Excellent command of English and/or French, both written and oral.
- Minimum 9 years of experience in database development using Oracle, PL/SQL and database modelling tools;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SQL and Relational Database Management Systems;
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ORAD/05/15), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.