Experienced Java Software Engineer
(ref: EJSE/08/16), Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit an Experienced Java Software Engineer. The work will be carried out at the company’s premises in Athens, with on-site missions at the customer premises whenever required.
- Analysis, Design and Development of large and composite web applications;
- Supervising and assisting less experienced team members;
- Develop and adhere to project standards, ensuring the delivery of quality software and project documentation, according to customer requirements;
- Reporting on progress and issues;
- Communication with clients;
- Consultancy, security studies and audits in specific aspects of information systems.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Working experience 3 years and above;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Significant experience in Java EE Architecture and Java Programming;
- Competency in Software Systems Architecture and Engineering principles;
- Ability to work in English and in a multi-national environment;
- Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: EJSE/08/16), at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.