Project Assistant and German Teacher (PAGT/10/16)
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit for its offices in Athens a Project Assistant and German Teacher with skills in Information Technology.
- Support in the preparation of documents and communication with clients;
- Translate and proof-read German texts;
- Support project management and controlling tasks;
- Provide internal German classes;
- Test IT Systems;
- Perform user training for IT Systems.
- University Degree;
- Motivated, flexible, analytical, communicative, result-oriented, able to work under pressure;
- Didactical capabilities, team- and quality-focused, keen to learn and excel;
- Interest in IT / Software development lifecycle;
- Native or near-native German (Level C2+); fluency in English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (PAGT/10/16) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is an equal opportunity employer and applies an Equal Opportunities Policy (EOP). This policy covers all aspects of employment, from advertising of vacancies, selection, recruitment and training to working conditions and reasons for termination of employment.
Follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers)and LinkedIn to stay informed about new vacancy openings.