Randstad HR Services specializes in solutions in recruitment and human resources services. We have a leading presence in the Greek market for over 14 years and have helped over thousands of people in finding work.
On behalf of our client, the world’s largest contact centre provider, we are seeking:
German speaking Customer Support Agents based in Athens, Greece
Mission: To receive and handle chat inquiries and provide support in German language using the chat applications or through inbound calls. You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 47 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
• Receiving inquiries through inbound calls and inbound emails within a busy customer service team
• Acting as the first point of contact for all German speaking clients
• Pro-actively responding to customer queries in German and English via inbound calls
• Data inputting and information management
• Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
• Graduates of High School, College, University
• Fluent to native standard of the German language
• Fluent English
• Excellent Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
Our client, Teleperformance, offers:
Relocation package for international candidates includes:
- The company will provide you the flight ticket and upon your arrival a taxi will drive you from the airport to the hotel, where you are going to be accommodated up to two weeks. The hotel is situated close to our premises.
Eleftheria Bouyiouka, Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 030 216 600 1320