Nuntius Brokerage & Investment Services SA is an independent firm providing investment services for over 24 years, both on the stock and the derivatives market. Nuntius Brokerage & Investments Services is supervised under MIFID regulation and has the right to offer investment services in many European markets including Germany.
We are looking for positive, self-driven and ambitious individual to join our team as Branch Manager for our new office in Berlin. In this role, you’ll lead Nuntius’ overall growth in the German Market by managing the daily branch operation in accordance with corporate directions and you will be responsible for the overall performance of the team. You should be someone willing to relocate at Berlin and able to create and lead a team to bring results.
• Lead the daily operation of the Branch for new sales and servicing existing clients.
• Meet with potential investors together with the Account managers to further explain them our platforms and onboard them to our services.
• Hiring, and Training new employees for the branch.
• Screening and monitoring the activity of the account managers both in terms of volume and quality of contacts.
• Handle ad hoc issues as they emerge in cooperation with Legal, Finance or any other department.
• Be the contact point for the communication with the local regulatory authorities and services providers.
• Serve as our brand ambassador to the German market in relevant events and forum.
What We Are Looking for:
• A university degree in Finance, Investments, Economics and / or Business will be important.
• Excellent communication skills in the German language and good English is essential.
• Certification from the Hellenic Capital Markets of BaFin will considered a distinct asset.
• Furthermore, we are looking for motivated and energetic candidates who are determined to succeed in financial sales roles.
• Ideally candidates will have a minimum experience of 2 years in financial sales and marketing.
• Competitive compensation package with high incentives linked to the performance of the branch.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the sector with international expansion.
• Join an environment of fast-paced investments.
• Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career.
• Strong formal and on-job training in Sales and Investments provided.
To apply please send CV to Panagiotis Tanampasidis at firstname.lastname@example.org